Strong women sometimes need a personal reminder about how much they are worth. They need to remember how great they truly are. One way to remember is to read quotes about self-love that will remind you of your worth and strength.
Self-love will help you become the person you want to be. If you are already where you want to be, it’ll help you stay in that position.
Additionally, it’ll help you reach your goals and be successful. You’ll find yourself to be happier, more confident, and surer of the direction you want your life to go.
These quotes about self-love can help strong women remember who they are. Sometimes you may need a reminder about how fierce, capable, intelligent, and fantastic you are. If you’re one of the strong women who need the reminder, these quotes will give you just that.
Quotes About Self-love for Strong Women
1. “Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept.” – Anna Taylor
Everything about you is precious and worthwhile. Don’t let someone treat you like this isn’t the case, because it is entirely accurate. Set boundaries and follow them, and soon people will know how you expect to be treated.
This rule means you need to be upfront about what you expect and what your limits are. Make sure those who come into your life understand those boundaries and follow them. You can’t respect yourself if you aren’t making other people in your life respect you, too.
2. “You don’t find your worth in a man. You find your worth within yourself and then find a man who’s worthy of you. Remember that.” – Unknown
Never think that you are only worthy if you have a man. You’re worthy by yourself, and you should wait until you find a man who can do right by you.
3. “The strongest actions for a woman is to love herself, be herself and shine amongst those who never believed she could.” – Unknown
You have to love yourself and know how great you are. It’s the only way to move forward and be strong. The best way to repay those who doubted you is by proving them wrong.
4. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself.” – Harvey Fierstein
You shouldn’t ever stop stating your opinion or telling people how you feel. Even if they try to make you quiet, keep your voice, and keep talking. Don’t let anyone else dictate how you define yourself and live your life.
5. “Do not tame the wolf inside you just because you’ve met someone who doesn’t have the courage to handle you.” – Belle Estreller
You were meant to be exactly who you are. Don’t change that because someone else doesn’t like it or can’t handle it. Be you, because that is the best form of self-love to stay strong.
If someone comes into your life and wants you to change yourself, that person wasn’t meant to be there. Remember that sacrificing who you are for someone else will make you unhappy. Stay strong and be true to yourself.
6. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
When you love yourself, you will be confident enough to handle anything that comes your way. Without self-love, you’ll find it difficult to succeed in any area. By making self-love a priority, your goals will come easier.
As Ball explains in this quote, if you don’t love yourself before attempting anything else, you won’t get it done. You have to come first every time.
7. “I found I was more confident when I stopped trying to be someone else’s definition of beautiful and started being my own.” – Remington Miller
When you look in the mirror, you should love what you see. Your beauty isn’t determined by what other people think. If you believe you are beautiful, then you’ll find the strength that comes with loving yourself.
Never let someone else ruin the confidence and love you have for yourself. Beauty is determined by what you think. When you realize that, you’ll be more confident and stronger.
8. “Self-care is never a selfish act—it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer to others.” – Parker Palmer
These quotes about self-love should be a reminder. You are the only gift you can truly offer to others. If you don’t take care of yourself, there will be less to give. To give your best and offer the best version of yourself, make sure you learn to love yourself.
9. “A strong woman understands that the gifts such as logic, decisiveness, and strength are just as feminine as intuition and emotional connection. She values and uses all of her gifts.” – Nancy Rathburn
Weak women tend to downplay how smart and strong they are. Strong women, however, know that those traits are positive.
Be who you are and remember that showing your logic, decisiveness, and strength are all ways to love yourself. By doing so, you’ll be showing everyone what you’re made from. It will be a successful way to reach your goals.
10. “Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions … Do your thing, and don’t care if they like it.” – Tina Fey
Love yourself and don’t let anyone else’s opinion change that. You are living your life and reaching your goals, don’t let anyone stop you.
Think about when you are happiest and most confident in your life. It is likely when you aren’t around people who judge you and expect you to change who you are.
Learn to feel that way even when there are negative people around you. If you can do that, you’ll learn to stop caring about their opinions.
11. “I’m going to do what I want to do, I’m going to be who I really am. I’m going to figure out what that is.” – Emma Watson
The kind of confidence that this mindset can lead to is the kind that will help you reach all of your goals. Love yourself and you’ll be strong enough to get through. If you have the kind of confidence and self-love that Watson describes, your strength will not be broken.
12. “A healthy self-love means we have no compulsion to justify to ourselves or others why we take vacations, why we sleep late, why we buy new shoes, why we spoil ourselves from time to time. We feel comfortable doing things which add quality and beauty to life.” – Andrew Matthews
You don’t have to explain yourself to anyone. When you want to take a vacation or buy yourself something nice, do it without feeling guilty. Enjoy these moments that you take for yourself.
13. “She has fought many wars, most internal. The ones that you battle alone, for this, she is remarkable. She is a survivor.” – Nikki Rowe
Give yourself some credit for what you’ve gone through. No one has a perfect life. Give yourself some grace and move forward knowing that you got through every hard time so far.
By allowing yourself to go through hard times and loving yourself through them, you’ll be showing your strength.
14. “Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can’t love and respect yourself – no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are – completely; the good and the bad – and make changes as YOU see fit – not because you think someone else wants you to be different.” – Stacey Charter
You have to love yourself before anyone else can try. Live your life and the right person will come along who fits. No one else should dictate your life and how you live it.
15. “You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through. “- Rosalynn Carter
Believe that you are enough and that you can get things done. This confidence will give you the strength to see something through to the end.
Strong women have the confidence to roll with the punches and move toward their goals, no matter what happens. As a strong woman, you know that sometimes you start feeling down about yourself. Frequently, you likely even put self-love on the back burner.
When this happens, you’ll notice yourself feeling less strong and less sure of yourself. It’s important to find a way to fight against that. Sometimes quotes about self-love for strong women will help you remember how great you are.
Always remember that you are worthy, with or without someone else in your life. You are perfect just the way you are. Love yourself, and you’ll be a powerful, strong woman.
The post 15 Quotes About Self-love for Strong Women to Remember appeared first on Power of Positivity: Positive Thinking & Attitude.