There is nothing that compares to a strong woman, and there are many quotes about strong women that a man should never forget. A woman who speaks her mind and is kind, generous, authentic, and compassionate is an enlightened woman who can’t be broken. She doesn’t care what people expect of her. She goes after what she wants
A strong woman may seem hard to handle, as these quotes about strong women will show, but when they are treated with respect and shown the care they deserve, they are the best women to spend your time with. No matter what happens in her life, she rebounds without missing a beat.
If there is a strong woman in any man’s life, there are important things he should never forget. These quotes about strong women will help with remembering, which will help when in the presence of a strong woman.
15 Insightful Quotes About Strong Women
1. “She made broken look beautiful and strong look invincible. She walked with the Universe on her shoulders and made it look like a pair of wings.”
– Ariana Dancu
A strong woman will get hurt, but she gets up the next day and goes about life like nothing ever happened. In fact, she takes the pain she’s feeling and redirects it until she seems that much more confident, beautiful, and inspired.
2. “I’ve often thought it unfair that women are expected to stay at home when there’s a fight to be won. If a woman has the strength to bear a child, she can swing a sword as well as any man.”
– Karen Hawkins, in How to Abduct a Highland Lord
Women are not weak. Even if a woman chooses to stay home, it doesn’t mean she is weak, either. Remember, a woman’s body can carry and birth a child, which is true strength.
This also means you should never expect a woman to stay home. Again, it’s important to remember that women can do anything a man can do.
3. “She was a wild one, always stomping on eggshells that everyone else tip-toed on.”
A strong woman is not afraid of things that other people tend to avoid. Rather than worry about disrupting what has been left untouched, a strong woman decides to do the opposite.
4. “The funny thing about a strong woman is that she doesn’t need you – she wants you, and if you start slacking, she’ll be content without you.”
This is one of the top quotes about strong women that can be found. It is important for a man to remember that a woman doesn’t need a man. If she chooses you, it means that she wants you but can walk away if she isn’t being treated with respect or shown the love she desires.
5. “Women don’t endure simply because we can; no, women endure because we aren’t given any other choice. – They wanted us weak but forced us to be strong.”
– Amanda Lovelace, in The Witch Doesn’t Burn in This One
Women were left behind for years and had to work hard to build up to where they are now. The hard work that was required of them only made strong women stronger. Remember that they aren’t someone to mistreat if you want to keep them in your life.
6. “Listen, ladies, we were not born to be a man’s plaything. We were not born to serve men, we are not less than or inferior to men, we are life, we give life, we nurture life. I don’t understand how that’s not a big deal, but it should be a big deal. It’s a great deal, actually. We endure a hell of a lot of pain to keep the cycle of life going. Being treated less than essential, less than precious, should not be tolerated. In fact, I don’t even understand how it’s allowed and normalized.”
– Scarlet Jei Saoirse
This quote sums up the power of women. They are important and should be treated that way. Women are an essential part of life and go through so much.
When dealing with a strong woman, show her that she is precious and important, and she’ll return the treatment. Otherwise, she’ll walk away and be fine on her own.
7. “Woman is the dominant sex. Men have to do all sorts of stuff to prove they are worthy of a woman’s attention.”
– Camille Paglia
There is nothing a man can do that a woman can’t, but there are plenty of things that a woman can do, and a man can’t. Remember that you need to make a pretty grand impression to get a strong woman’s attention.
8. “Some women fear the fire; some simply become it.”
– R. H. Sin
A strong woman will not shy away from danger. Instead, she will go at it head-on and become part of it. She won’t shy away, and she goes after what she wants, no matter what obstacles stand in the way.
9. “You can love her with everything you have, and she still won’t belong to you. She will run wild with you, beside you with every step, but let me tell you something about women who run with wolves, their fierce hearts don’t settle between walls, and their instinct is stronger than upbringing. Love her wild or leave her there.”
You can’t change a strong woman. She will be there on your team and by your side as long as you respect her, but she will never change for you or settle down.
Trying to force her to change will be taking who she is away, and that’s not something that can easily be done. You have to either love her as she is or walk away alone.
10. “A weak man can’t love a strong woman. He won’t know what to do with her.”
As stated before, you cannot change a strong woman. You also can’t expect a strong woman to calm her ways so that you can keep up or handle the lifestyle. A strong woman requires a strong man by her side if she is going to have a man there at all.
11. “I know my worth, I embrace my power, I say if I’m beautiful, I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story. I will.”
– Amy Schumer, in her book The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo.
Say what you will about a woman, but a strong woman knows who she truly is. Nothing another person can say to her will bring her down or change her opinion of herself. No one can tell her who she is or what she should do next. She decides all of that on her own.
12. “I have chosen to no longer be apologetic for my femaleness and my femininity. And I want to be respected in all of my femaleness because I deserve to be,”
– Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, in her book We Should All Be Feminist.
A strong woman will not apologize for who she is. A person can either accept and respect it, or they should be prepared to leave her life.
13. “We women talk too much, but even then, we don’t tell half what we know.”
– Nancy Astor, the Viscountess Astor
No one will ever know all that is on a strong woman’s mind. She knows much more than she lets on, and that is part of her power.
14. “The woman who doesn’t require validation from anyone is the most feared individual on the planet.”
– Mohadesa Najumi
Strong women are feared so much because they will never conform to please society. Since they won’t change who they are based on what they are told to do and are not afraid to speak their mind or call someone’s bluff, it causes an essence of unintentional fear.
15. “Dear woman, Sometimes you’ll just be too much woman. Too smart, Too beautiful, Too strong, Too much of something that makes a man feel like less of a man, which will start making you feel like you have to be less of a woman. The biggest mistake that you can make is removing jewels from your own crown to make it easier for a man to carry. When this happens, I need you to understand. You do not need a smaller crown. You need a man with bigger hands.”
This goes along the lines of never conforming to who society says a woman should be. A strong woman will not conform, and a man should never try to make her do so. By asking her to change or be less than she is, a man is proving that he is not worthy of her.
A strong woman is not someone to mess with. She is impossible to change, and she will always be just fine on her own. If she has a man by her side, that man will need to be strong and ready to go along with her ideas.
This type of woman is an enlightened woman. She knows who she is and what she wants in life. These quotes about strong women are insightful thoughts that a man should never forget.
The post 15 Quotes About Strong Women Men Should Never Ignore appeared first on Power of Positivity: Positive Thinking & Attitude.